TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The registration/participation at the Walk is subject to terms and conditions are given below.
These Rules and Regulations apply to each and every participant attending the Walk.
- To take part in the Walk all participants must be registered online on www.beatdiabetes.me. The deadline for online registration of the Walk is until November 9, 2022. Alternatively, participants can also register offline at the venue on 12th November, 2022 , 7:00 am onwards.
- All participants below 15 years old, should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Participants must be in good health and physically fit to participate in the Walk.
- An entry fee of AED 20 (for participants above 12 years of age) and AED 10 (for participants between 8 years to 12 years of age) will apply for each participant and shall be payable online by credit card at the time of registration. Fee for offline registration at Venue shall be payable in cash. No cash on delivery facility is available for online registrations. Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable under all circumstances, including, but not limited to, cancellation of the event, or change in the date, nature, or format of the event. Participants below 7 years of age shall not need to register.
- Each person can register up to 10 participants (individual), corporates and schools can register between 10-50 individual participants. The registrant will by submitting the names of the participants shall be deemed to legally represent and accept these Rules and Regulations for and behalf of each of the participant registered by it.
- The registrant will need to provide basic information: Name, Nationality, Age, Gender, Diabetic or not and t-shirt size details about each of the participants.
- Registrant must provide a valid and clear email address to receive confirmation regarding registration.
- Upon successful registration, a registrant will receive an email confirming registration.
- Entries after stipulated date and time or inaccurate or incomplete in any respect are liable to be rejected.
- The organizer of the Walk reserves the right to limit the registration entries. The registration shall be processed in the order they are received.
- Unregistered participants, unauthorized vehicles, bicycles, roller skates, inline skates, skateboards, strollers, jogging strollers, and participants with pets are strictly prohibited.
- Organizers reserve the right to use or sublicense the use of any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Walk, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the sponsors.
- Clauses 7, 8 and 12 of these Rules and Regulations shall not apply to participants registering offline.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that the organizer shall be entitled to refuse to allow any participant to take part in the Walk, if such participant does not observe these Rules and Regulations, instructions from the event personnel or from representatives of the organizer during the Walk.
- Organizers shall be entitled to remove from the course of the Walk any persons who in any manner disturb public order, disturb the organization of the Walk or breach either of these Rules and Regulations.
- Every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizers to ensure the participant's safety. Participants shall walk at their own risk and the organizers shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage whether personal or otherwise and howsoever arising.
- Registrant shall be fully responsible for the participation of each participant registered by them in the event and shall indemnify the organizer against any liabilities.
- Organizers shall not be liable for any possible damages made by participants as a result of their participation in the Walk and shall not be responsible for rectifying such damages.
- Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse any participation in the Walk.
- Organizers reserve the right to change the Rules and Regulations. Any changes shall be valid from the date of being published on the Website.
- For reasons of force majeure, the Organiser can decide to cancel the Walk at short notice. If the Walk is canceled because of force majeure, the Organiser shall inform the participants via email and the Beat Diabetes social media pages and if no new date will be set; the Walk shall be fully canceled. In this case, no entry fees will be refunded to the participant.
- All the decisions of the Walk organizers are final and binding.
- In case of any disputes, the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law.
- BeatDiabetes.me will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in compliance with the law of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in the AED. If “Credit Card Online” is selected as the payment methods then the details on the Customers ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
- Delivery information such as Customers Name, Location Address and Contact Number will be stored for delivery purposes. Other personal identifiable information shared for Shipping will not be stored.